The Sun, The Sand & The Sea NOT!
Friday, November 24, 2006
Man...everday when i read Today Online....im looking forward to seeing many new stuffs in SG when i go back...Vivocity decides to wise up and started importing US n UK brands..haha wats next...Aussie n NZ brands?? Brooks Brothers, GAP, River Island..n many more unheard of before in SG.. How brilliant! When's Banana Rep, A&F etc coming then..
I need feedback on Vivocity ya.. msn me..haha...
Clark Quay turning 24 hrs, yet showing how our STB is trying to revamp SG...Did a montage.. Can you believe, the Christmas decoration in Birmingham is worst than SG...Oh my word!
I need feedback on Vivocity ya.. msn me..haha...
Clark Quay turning 24 hrs, yet showing how our STB is trying to revamp SG...Did a montage.. Can you believe, the Christmas decoration in Birmingham is worst than SG...Oh my word!
I'm looking forward to Nick coming to UK..gonna head out and have some fun, its getting boring when its darken at 5pm and you have nothing to do..haha..and depressing when you see all ur friends going back SG for the break and I'm stuck here....where are my pratas & Nasi Lemak supper??

1 Comments:
there is a new Velocity in novena square if i ain't wrong..
<< Home